Birds of the Southeast Atlantic CoastRegular price $9.98
Birds of the Southeast Atlantic Coast is a quick and easy-to-use, lightweight, durable, all-weather field guide to the inspiring and incredibly varied birdlife of the Southeastern United States.
Aimed at beginning and intermediate birders, the guide will easily fit into any daypack, pocket, or glove compartment, facilitating easy field identification—whether in a backyard, on a family vacation, or a serious birding trip visiting the best birding hot spots in the region.
- 64 bird species, both common and exotic, commonly seen on or near the Southeast Atlantic coastline from Merritt Island in north-central Florida up to Cape Hatteras, NC
- Includes Shorebirds, Wading birds, Beach species, Ducks and Loons, and Birds of Prey
- Illustrations by Ernest C. Simmons, well known, Sarasota-based fine artist and nature illustrator. See www.ernestsimmons.com
- Species selection and text by Bev Postmus and Paige Mulholland of the Hilton Head Audubon Society
- Indestructible lamination – water and bleach proof
- Instant access to just what you need to know