Headbands of Hope - Recycled Tube Turbans
With the CDC recommending the use of cloth face coverings while out in public, we know the importance of having a covering on hand for whenever you need to run your essential errands. Enter Headbands of Hope--they can be worn as a face cover, headband, or even a neck gaiter.
What's better is HOH started manufacturing surgical masks for hospitals in need. For every headband purchased, Headbands of Hope will donate a surgical mask to a healthcare professional.
- One size: stretches to fit kids to adults.
- Ways to wear:
- Face Cover: Wear around your neck and pull the top of the turban up to cover nose & mouth. Please note: HOH cannot guarantee protection again the spread of communicable diseases including COVID-19.
- Neck Gaiter: Wear around your neck to protect against elements.
- Headband: Scrunch to the desired width of headband. Wear with hair pushed back like a headband in the summer
- Ear warmer: Scrunch to the desired width. Wear on top of your head over your ears for warmth in the winter.
- Hair Scrunchie: Gather hair in the back of the head. Twist turban around the hair as you would with a hair tie.